Tagged by Indira - a first for me. And since I like these sort of questionnaires (because you get so much info about other people!), here goes...
1. Total number of cook/food books I own:
Hmmm... perhaps about 15 or so. Some of which are so high-funda that I just look admiringly at the photos. Food porn, I guess :)
2. Last cook/food book(s) I bought:
The Complete Book of Bread and Bread Machines by Christine Ingram and Jennie Shapter
It was on sale, and has the most glorious pictures of breads from all over the world, and recipes as well. Just HAD to buy it!
3. Last cook/food book I read:
Hmm...Nicey & Wifey's Nice Cup of Tea and a Sit Down... funny and interesting. Very English.
4. Five cook books (or one) that mean a lot to me:
I'll stick with one - and it's not a published cookbook - it's the recipes my mother wrote down for me in a little notebook. The basics of South Indian cooking, for me.
5. Which five people would you most like to see fill this out in their blog?
Hmmm once again... Mika, I think, of The Green Jackfruit