Sunday, April 09, 2006

A foodbloggers meme around the world

Phew, at last, a little free time to write a post on my favourite blog! ;) I've been tagged by Priya of Sugar and Spice and Meeta of What's for Lunch Honey for a meme. So here goes:

1. Please list three recipes you have recently bookmarked from foodblogs to try:

Saffron Hut's
Upma kozhakottai

Garam Masala's
Bharelu Shaak

Sailu's
Palakayalu

2. A foodblog in your vicinity:

Ammani's
Chai Pani

3. A foodblog (or more) located far from you:

Goodness, that would be almost my entire "Food for Thought - Indian" list of food blogs!

4. A foodblog (or several) you have discovered recently (where did you find it?):

Cant remember quite how I got to these, but it's either from other bloggers or because they were kind enough to leave a comment on my blog:

Nandita from Mumbai with
Saffron Trail

Vaishali from Dusseldorf with
Happy Burp

Meeta (one of those who tagged me with this meme!) from Weimar with
What's for Lunch, Honey?

5. Any people or bloggers you want to tag with this meme?

I think everybody I can think of has already been tagged :) Serves me right for being so late with my meme, I guess... anyway, whoever's interested to do this meme, consider yourself tagged!

No comments: